Recharge the Range is a strategic roadmap to advance economic development and quality of life on Minnesota’s Iron Range.
Born out of a significant downturn during 2015-2016 in the region’s iron mining industry, seven Recharge the Range community committees and two spin off committees are taking action to implement a series of new ideas brought forward at four public forums.
Recharge the Range is taking action to improve business, community, workforce and quality of life in Iron Range area communities.
- Recharge the Range is about kindling entrepreneurship.
- It’s about improving quality of life and recreation across the Iron Range.
- It’s about new ideas to assist small business and attract large business.
- It’s about providing students with a world-class education.
- It’s about enhancing regional infrastructure.
- It’s about advancing value-added natural resources development.
- It’s about Recharging the Range.